ur-tries-to-one victo

Обсуждение хостингов, решение проблем и обсуждение перспектив
Ответить
yyys123

ur-tries-to-one victo

Сообщение yyys123 » 14 фев 2020, 05:22

Former Germany midfielder Mehmet Scholl has criticised Mario Gotze, accusing the forward of being lazy. Bayern Munich forward Gotze, who scored the winning goal in World Cup final as Germany beat Argentina in Rio two years ago, has struggled to hold down a first-team place under Pep Guardiola.The 23-year-old has been linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena, with former Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp apparently interested in taking the player to Liverpool. Gotze has missed a large chunk of the season through injury, but he scored in Germanys 4-1 friendly win over Italy on Tuesday night.Prior to the match former Bayern Munich player Scholl, who won Euro 96 with Germany, said: Why cant he produce consistent performances? For me the answer is obvious - he has to train much, much more. Mario Gotze (c) scores for Germany in the 4-1 win over Italy I remember when he was very young at Dortmund. He was an arrow, he was so fast, he was so athletic. At the moment he is so far removed from that.Following the game Gotze defended himself, when asked for a comment.He said that? How did he come to that conclusion? Does he come to (Bayerns) training? Or did he just say that? said Gotze.If he sees it that way, I will take it to heart. I believe that I train enough. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Get Sky Sports Custom Johnny Damon Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Custom Joe DiMaggio Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-stephen-tarpley-jersey-large-1884i.html . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Custom Brian Roberts Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Babe Ruth Jersey Large .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Australia have been bundled out of the Rio Olympic mens rugby sevens tournament by South Africa in a 22-5 quarter-final defeat.The BlitzBoks superior speed and strength at the breakdown were key ingredients in their four-tries-to-one victory at Deodoro Stadium on Wednesday night.Australia only qualified for the knockout stages by upsetting the second-seeded South Africans 12-5 in their make-or-break final pool match on Wednesday morning.But the world No.4 will consider their Games campaign a failure after missing the medal matches.We put a whole lot of hard work in over the last two years and to bow out so early is obviously shattering, said Australia captain Ed Jenkins.I thought we bounced back well from yesterdays performance to stay alive but it was a completely different South African side which fronted up today for that last game.Australia appeared the most at risk of being bundled out before the knockout stages following a poor start on day one and?the loss of playmaker Lewis Holland.?However, they were able to respond with a 12-5 win over the same South African side that would eventually knock them out of the tournament later in the day.The gutsy win was secured when veteran James Stannard, moving into Hollands five-eighth role, made a crucial turnover near fulltime to eensure progression to the last eight.dddddddddddd.New Zealand have not fared much better in its quest for sevens gold.The injury-plagued gold medal contenders, playing uncharacteristically slowly and without rhythm, had a nervous wait after falling 21-19 to unbeaten Great Britain.Down 21-0 at halftime, it appeared the Olympics were over for the All Blacks Sevens before rallying with three tries.Shocked by rugby minnows Japan on day one, they only qualified on for-and-against differential by one point thanks to Fijis efforts to hold out a spirited USA.Needing Fiji to beat the Americans by five points or more, the Kiwi side watched USA take a 14-12 lead early in the second half before the top seeds scored two quick tries.New Zealands reward is a quarter-final clash with Fiji in what many had predicted to be Thursday nights gold medal game.Despite its poor form, the New Zealanders still believe they have enough fire power to take gold.Sam Dickson, who sparked the fightback against the Brits, said their performances to lose to both Japan and GB have been really disappointing.In the other quarterfinals, France play Japan and Argentina meet Great Britain. ' ' '

Ответить