osting just t

Обсуждение хостингов, решение проблем и обсуждение перспектив
Ответить
yyys123

osting just t

Сообщение yyys123 » 18 фев 2020, 06:09

DETROIT -- Viable.The Houston Astros and Detroit Tigers see that as their watchword during a three-game weekend series between two resurgent teams seeking to overtake their respective division leaders.Houston trails Texas in the AL West while Detroit is stalking Cleveland in the AL Central. Neither can claim first place by Mondays non-waiver trade deadline, but both will remain contenders regardless of how the series plays out.The Astros are seen as more of a buyer than the Tigers, who are limited by their $200 million payroll and limited trade chips, but neither club will be in sell mode. Detroit may make a minor cosmetic move but Houston would not surprise if it made a nice splash before the trade deadline.Detroit and Houston were off Thursday, a plus for both sides.Tigers manager Brad Ausmus used the day off plus another scheduled break Monday to rearrange his rotation as he awaits the return of injured starters Jordan Zimmermann and Daniel Norris, both of whom will have one final rehab start this week prior to rejoining the staff. He is also using the breaks to push back rookie Michael Fulmer and further limit his starts and innings.Exactly which day Fulmer pitches again has not been determined and may be contingent on where Ausmus wants to slot in Zimmermann and Norris next week.Astros skipper A.J. Hinch has two regulars nursing sore hamstrings -- third baseman Luis Valbuena and center fielder Carlos Gomez. Valbuena was injured Tuesday and Gomez had to come out of Wednesdays game early.Its a mild strain, Gomez told MLB.com. We have the advantage of the off-day (Thursday) and (then) we have a night game. Like I said before, I had it in the past. I know how I feel. I dont think this is going to be something that will take me long to heal. In the past, I have had it worse than that and I was ready in six or seven days, and they put me on the DL. In this case, I dont think its necessary.Valbuena wont play Friday, Hinch said earlier in the week, but is possible for one of the next two games.Its not comfortable when the bench is pretty much empty with the exception of (Evan) Gattis as a pinch-hitter/catcher, Hinch said to MLB.com. Weve got some fortunate timing, if I can call it that, because were expected to put (right-hander Doug) Fister on the paternity leave soon. His wife is going to deliver his first child in the next couple of days, so we might have a transaction in Detroit that will probably be a position player.Fister worked Wednesday, so he wont pitch in Detroit. If hes placed on paternity leave Friday, the Astros can bring up a position player for the weekend.Valbuenas strain is higher in the hamstring than Gomezs, which is just above the back of the knee.Hes unlikely to play Friday, Hinch said of his third baseman, and well assess him on Saturday. Where its located, sort of behind the knee really low, makes for some tricky diagnosis.That would give rookie Alex Bregman, just up from the minors, at least one more start at third. Hes been working out in left field and likely will play the left side of the infield, outfield and do some designated hitting -- if he hits.Right-hander Collin McHugh will pitch for Houston against southpaw Matt Boyd of Detroit.Right-hander Mike Fiers and southpaw Dallas Keuchel will go Saturday and Sunday, respectively, for the Astros while the Tigers counter with right-handers Justin Verlander and Mike Pelfrey.McHugh (7-6, 4.18 ERA) has never beaten Detroit but has only started three times against it, going 0-2 with a 3.72 ERA. He won his last start, against the Los Angeles Angels.Boyd has been a fill-in starter for the Tigers this season and is currently holding place for the return of Zimmermann and Norris He is 1-2 with a 4.63 ERA in eight starts but is 1-0 with a 1.17 ERA over his last three starts. Boyd has started just once against Houston, not getting a decision in a five-inning outing in which he gave up five runs on six hits. China Jerseys 2021 . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. China Jerseys Cheap . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. https://www.chinasjerseys.com/ .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. China Jerseys 2020 .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. China Jerseys Wholesale . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey and his staff enjoyed a very rare start Monday to the work week with the Titans: The franchises first winning streak in more than two seasons.That made looking at mistakes from a 28-26 victory over winless Cleveland much easier coming off a second straight win, the Titans first back-to-back victories since the end of the 2013 season.Mularkey, however, made it clear the Titans (3-3) still have room to improve before earning a Victory Monday and a day off from meetings.The one thing you lose when you do that, you lose the ability to teach off that tape, Mularkey said. You dont have the time because youre already into the next opponent on Wednesday. It was important we came in here (Monday), and theres some things we definitely could have done better ... Again, weve got work to do.Still, the Titans took a moment to enjoy their first home win this season along with a winning streak after posting just three victories all of 2015.I feel great, defensive tackle Jurrell Casey said. Definitely could get used to this. Definitely everybody loves winning.With all that the Titans crossed off their to-do list beating the Browns, their next opponent offers the chance at ending another streak of futility and taking a step back to a winning record.The Indianapolis Colts (2-4) may be struggling after a 26-23 overtime loss at Houston, but they have beaten the Titans nine straight games and 14 of the last 15 in a very lopsided AFC South rivalry. Caseys lone win against Indianapolis came during his rookie season, 27-10 in Nashville on Oct. 27, 2011.He and the other Titans are definitely eager to try to end yet another skid.Moving forward to these next couple weeks, weve got two divisional opponents, Casey said. Were definitely looking to take this victory and run with it.Had the Colts held onto the lead, the Titans wouldve found theemselves tied for first in the AFC South with Houston.dddddddddddd Instead, the Titans must take care of their own divisional game with the Colts on Sunday and wait to see what Houston manages in Denver. The Titans wrap up their three-game home stand hosting Jacksonville (2-3) on Oct. 27 in a prime-time game.Really out of our control what else goes on around the league other than what we have to do on Sunday, Mularkey said.The Titans are doing some things very well. DeMarco Murray, despite being the focus of the Cleveland defense, ranks third in the NFL with 526 yards rushing. That has Tennessee third in rushing as a team.Brian Orakpo is third in the NFL with seven sacks, matching his total for all last season. The Titans have had six sacks in each of their past two games and now have 18 tied with Arizona for fourth in the NFL behind Denver (21), Buffalo (20) and Minnesota (19).One immediate result of winning at home is the Titans gave their fans a reason to stick around until the game ended after hearing opposing fans cheering loudly for Minnesota and Oakland in September. Casey credited fans with forcing two penalties by the Browns, the kind of vocal support Tennessee has lacked after winning only five games combined the past two seasons.You get a crowd behind you it changes the outlook of a game, Casey said. It makes you feel like youre playing a straight professional football game and not just out there playing around.Game notes Mularkey said NT Al Woods (calf) and CB Cody Riggs (hamstring) should play against the Colts. Woods missed the last two games and Riggs the past three.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker ' ' '

Ответить